Thursday, June 4, 2009

More Ladybugs


I had already started painting and forgot to take a "Before" Picture. So what was painted black was actually a pastell pink.

Here's during... I know I'm messy.

And after on one...

After on the other...

And after both together. Pretty cute huh?

Okay so my mom took me and my family out to dinner on Tuesday and then took me, my kids and my sister and her fam to Stockton to go to the Home Goods store cause I had never been there. I really liked it cause I love all those types of stores like TJ Max and Ross, they always have the best CRAP!!! Well while I was there I was looking at the clearance items and found these book ends with pink lady bugs on them. They were marked down from $7.00 to $3.00 cause they were loose. So I thought I would buy them and repaint them and glue them and they will be as good as new. And they turned out great.

1 comment:

The Aussie and the Owl said...

I love 'em they look so fun! $3? What a sweet bargain!