Thursday, August 28, 2008

Photography, I have found my calling...

Speaks for itself!!!
My Three Miamaids.


This looks like a Senior Portrait
This is Sara and her mom.


So a couple weeks ago at Mutual I took pictures of my young women so we can make them in black and white, last night I finally gave them to the girls and they loved them and so did everyone else. They thought they were taken by a professional, nope... just me. Then one of the parents asked me to take her daughters Senior Pictures and then I thought, that would be so fun. I love taking pictures and if they pay me... that would be the perfect job... hmmm... So here are some of the pics that I had taken and I love. Hope you enjoy.
Here is the Salt Lake in Utah, I took this last year. I think it looks awsome!




This is ontop of the Confrence Center, in UtahI took this pic out side a Super Target in Provo.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great photos! That would be a great job to have. :)