Tuesday, January 13, 2009

TWILIGHT

I know I am a little behind from the trend, but in Young Women's I am always hearing all the girls talking about Twilight. Adrianna one of my YW offered to lend me her copy of Twilight, she brought it to me last Sunday and I finished it in a week and this Sunday she brought me the second book and I am already half way through it. It is never that I read a book this fast EVER!!! (But when your unemployed I guess you have nothing better to do.) But I love it. I was almost jealous of Bella for having the relationship that she had with her man, Edward. But not so much anymore. It was a little too desperate. In the second book Alex another YW of mine mentioned how the third chapter was really depressing and by the time I got to it, I was sniffling. Now I am obsessed. Every time my husband see's me my head is in the book. I am so sorry hunny. But I love it. It's so intresting. And so easy to read. Well I hope I am not the only obsessed one about it. I already told my Young Women that when it comes out on video I am definately having a Twilight Sleepover at my house. Ohh Yeah Baby!!! I am kicking the boys out and its a total girls night. I cant wait. I have not seen the movie yet but I cant wait.

3 comments:

Michaela said...

Isn't the book sooo good! I've already read the series twice. I'll probably read it again this summer! The movie is great! You'll love it! The second book is my least favorite, but it's still really good!

Unknown said...

Yeah for jumping onto the Twilight wagon! They are gooooood books and I agree the 2nd is my least fav. (probably because of the depressing obsessive nature of the book) BUT wait until you read the 3rd!! IT IS THE BEST out of all 4 in the series I think. I hope things are working out for ya though as far a job hunting goes. Good luck.

Stacey said...

I have read these books five times-I hardly read a book twice! When I read it I didn't even stop to eat (I did feed my kids:)) One morning I woke up with stomach cramps so bad that I could hardly walk. I know, I am a freak! My friends got be a survival kit when the last book came out full of snacks, protein bars and drinks. I still can't believe I got so obsessed! Maybe I should just sign this anonymously-its a little embarassing:) I hope you enjoy the rest of the books!