Saturday, April 25, 2009

Job Search


Well unfortunately the job in Stockton fell through. But I am moving on. I found out that a family friend works at a Medical Billing Company and mailed me an application. I brought it to them on Thursday and within two hours I got a call. Here is how it turned out.

Phone Rings:
Alli: Bailey go get the phone for mommy, Its on my bed.
Bailey: Okay mommy
Bailey: Hello, Hi I'm Bailey, Whats your name? Hi, Okay Bye.
Bailey hands me the phone...
Alli: Who is it Bailey???
Alli: Hello?
Big Valley Med Billing: Hi, this is Sharon from Human Recourses, you have a cute answering service. We would like to see you on Monday at 2pm.
Alli: Yes that would be great, I asked her to just get the phone for me, not answer it.

OMG I think that if I get that job, Bailey is going to be the reason for it. Hee hee. I love that child!!!

2 comments:

AmyAnn said...

Good luck!!! You will be in our prayers!

Stephie said...

Good luck!!! I cant believe she answered the phone...then hung up!!! She is crazy!!! What billing place is it?!?