Friday, April 10, 2009

My Boys

AT&T Park Opening Night

Garrett and Chuck. Brothers

Chuck's Mistress.

My Boys!!! Garrett, Chuck, and Doug

I thought he was making a face but he actually decided to look normal and I look like and idiot.

He always messes up my pictures!!!


So for my husbands birthday, me and his brother Garrett and his best friend Doug went to a San Francisco Giants game together. It was so much fun. I have never seen my husband really relaxed at a game. But those two guys made it fun. On the way there Chuck had an "Old Man" moment. I guess when we were at home he slid on his adidas sandals to check the mail and forgot to change them for the game. So 30 minutes after we left our house he looked down and I quote; "AUHH CRAP, I STILL HAVE MY SANDALS ON!" Well for him that was a good thing cause he made us stop off at a store and bought a new pair. (Another Birthday Gift for himself) It was so funny though. Then after the game (which the Giants lost) they had an awsome fireworks show that was so beautiful. I love you babe and I hope you had a great Birthday.

No comments: