Sunday, May 31, 2009

New Moon Movie

Okay soI am crazy excited to see the New Moon movie, and now that part of the preview is out, I am even more excited cause that means it's that much closer to November. I know I am silly. I have read all the books and my husband was kind enough to buy me two of the books. Unfortunately he bought me the 1st book and the 4th book. (Don't ask me why??? I am still trying to figure that out) But he was kind enough to at least buy them for me. So right now I am rereading the 1st book. Its so nothing like the movie. Well I hope your all the more excited than I am. I love TWILIGHT!!!

1 comment:

Michaela said...

I loved the trailer! I can't wait for the movie! It looks way better than the first one! :) Yaaaee!
PS. I'm coming home in a few weeks! We'll have to get together! And keep the 27th open! :)