Saturday, May 9, 2009

The perfect day for a party.


As we were leaving Bailey wanted on Chuck's shoulders.

My cousin Kristin and Bailey

Peyton hanging like a monkey.

The men I truely look up to. My Gramps and my Cuz Chad.

Me and my mom

My mom and my aunt Laura, the stongest women I know.

The birthday girl enjoying an Elmo Cupcake

The Vail Cousins! I love you all!!!

The Vail 2nd Cousins

Chad and Chloe

The kids doing the Big Bird Bubble Pop!!!

Paige and her Big Bird feet

Chloe with her ladybug on her arm.

Chloe with the lady bug on her cheek.

My parents

Chloe with her Grandma Laura

Peyton jumping off the slide

The Birthday Girl Paige

Bailey and Paige, discussing Birthday details and wishes.

Well a lot has happened lately, one, I didnt get the job, two, my uncle (my dad's brother) passed away last Saturday. So yesturday was the memorial and it turned out very nice and touching. And sadly today was my cousin daughter's birthday. My uncle's grandaughter. And since yesturday was the sad day, today was the happy day. And it turned out great and I know my uncle was with us all in spirit. And the best part about today was all the cousin's on the Vail side were together for the first time plus all of our kids. It was the funnest 2 year old party ever!!! Thanks Kristin!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great party! And even greater that all the family was there. Great job on her gift, thats a clever,resourceful idea!

The Aussie and the Owl said...

Cute pics! You can really see your beautiful highlights :). So sorry to hear about your uncle's passing.