Wednesday, July 1, 2009

I finally got a new job!!!

So last Friday I was called by a company called MedEx (medical billing co) and went in for an interview. Then they called me late Monday to get a 2nd interview for Tuesday (yesturday). So I went in yesturday and the interview went great! Then they said that they wanted to get back to me "real soon" to let me know. Well and hour later I get a phone call telling me that I got the job and when can I start. Well I told them I could start today. I went in today and it was great being at work again. I love it. I love the people and the work. I am sad to leave my kids after being with them for 6 months, but this will help our family out a lot. I am just so glad that it is something that I am familiar with from my first job at Unique Healthcare and my second job at the Hospital. Its so awsome!!! And I have to thank my old friend from OB Dept at Gould, Jenn Lea for getting me the job. Thanks so much Jenn!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That's good news. I am sure you are going to really miss being with your kids. And they will miss you too. Is Chuck going to be home with them?

AmyAnn said...

Congrats!!!

Michaela said...

Congratulations!
And it was so great seeing you this past weekend! I wish we could have spent more time together!! Next time! :)

ben and nat said...

Hey, I am excited for you but sad for me because now we can't go to the park.. We will have to plan something when I come back. MIss you! Thanks for letting chuck pick Ben up so late .You guys rock!