Thursday, July 9, 2009

Prepping for the Fourth of July











Well if anyone ever askes you to make shish cabobs for about 25 people, say no and "run away!" I on the other hand offered not knowing what I was getting myself into. It took me a whole day before to cut everything and I even had to have my confort food (Salt and Vinegar chips) just to keep me sane. Afterwards I was so tired that me and my kids fell asleep on the couch watching "Yo Gabba Gabba". I;m just glad that in the end they were great and yummy and I also got help from the Nelson Cousins. Thanks Guys!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Those look so yummy! (You all look so cute all exhausted on the couch)

The Aussie and the Owl said...

Great job! It looked so tasty. The pics of you guys on the couch asleep are so precious. Love the "Made with Love" sign over the stove. :)