Friday, June 20, 2008

Bailey's 3 Yrs Old





My little angel is growing up so fast. Today she is 3 yrs old, and tomorrow we are having a princess party for her. She is so excited, we have been telling her that she gets to open presents and play games with some of her friends who are coming over. I think I am more excited that she is, its like the party I have always wanted. Hee hee. I went to Burger King and asked for 20 of there crowns and I am going to let the kids put stickers and color all they want on them, then we are going to play "Pass the poison apple" which is like musical chairs but pricess themed. Also we will play pin the glass slipper on Cinderella's foot, and have a scanenger hunt in the back yard. The party is in our front yard. I am also making star shaped rice crispy treats with cabob sticks to make them into magic wands with foam Tiaras for the girls and cupcakes with grey frosting and sword toothpics for "the sword in the stone" for the boys and they also get foam Pirate hats (I dont know my mom bought the hats so I just thought I would use them). I am so stinking excited. I will definately be posting pictures when its done. Also Bailey is going to be a gorgious pricess. We are taking her to Target tonight and buying her a gown of her choice and then I am planning on dolling her up with her hair and make up tomorrow. She is my barbie doll cant you tell!!! Anyways more later. Alli

No comments: