Saturday, June 28, 2008

My baby boy

This is a pic I took of him after he came home from the hospital, it doesnt even look like him now, he has so much dark hair.
I love this picture with him doing a razberry

So inocent, This was a while ago, yet I love these pics.


So I was looking at my blog and I noticed that I have a lot of Bailey and not enough Peyton. He is so funny and cute and sweeter than apple pie!!! I those this little boy that Heavenly Father brought to me. We have a special bond that no one can ever break. And I hope he knows that. Last night I put him down, and got him a drink before bed. Chuck went in to kiss him goodnight and took his drink so he wouldn't wet the bed, but after he did that, Peyton kept crying out "Juice, Juice" so I snuck one into his crib with milk and changed him early in the morning. Thats a mothers love! His Juice is comforting to him when he has it. He is so cute and growing so fast. Too fast!!! Slow down, I want him to stay a baby forever. I love him!!!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Those pictures are darling and actually great moments to capture. He is so cute!