Thursday, June 26, 2008

Its my party and I'll cry if I want to!!!

Decorating Burger King Crowns with markers and stickers

Passing the poison apple.

Playing pin the shoe on the princess.
Here is pictures from Princess Bailey's party. It was so much fun and I was so suprised of all the poeple who came to share her special day with her. She didnt want to where her dress at first but once I put it on her she loved it, then she also didnt want anything to do with her presents, then once I opened a few for her, she realized it was toys and stuff for her. She went through all the presents, she would throw the clothes and love the toys. She was so cute!!! Now I have to plan for a boy party for October for Peyton. Any ideas??? Please let me know!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cute theme and way fun party! Happy Birthday to Bailey! 3 years, last I saw you Alli, you were expecting her!! Holy smokes!