Friday, July 25, 2008

Cell Phones


Okay so last week I went to a church softball game for my husband and when I got home I couldn't find my cell phone anywhere. It was driving me crazy, cause I actually use my cell for a lot of things. I use it for an Alarm Clock cause I tend to sleep through my real alarm clock so I have to set them both (drives my husband crazy), I also use it to know when to clock in and out of my lunch cause I will forget, and I use it to check my myspace cause my computer is so slow and I love to play bejeweled on it when I'm board. I felt so lost with out it. I was so sad!!! So on Sunday I went to the gargage to do a load of laundry and "Thank the Heavens" my alarm was going off and I knew I had found it. It was in a little bag in the lawn chair I was sitting in at the game. Before I had found it, I had searched High and Low at the baseball field and even... the garbage. Ewwww. I was afraid that Peyton thought it would be funny to throw away mommies cell. So now I dont have to ground him forever. I just dont know what I would do with out my cell phone. Its so weird... we used to not have to worry about these things and now there attached to our hips and we cant live with out them. Technology ... hmm... is it good or bad? The world may never know!!!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Oooohhhhh.... LOVE your haircut!