Friday, July 25, 2008

Scrapbooking


Okay I have found a new love in my life. Scrapbooking, and everything that comes with it. I am in the making of 4 books, a book for me and Chuck, from dating til now, a book for each of my kids, Bailey and Peyton and a small book from when me and my sister were in Dance together. Now I am finding that you can do so much more than scrapbooking books, but picture frames, cards (I made a card for my moms Birthday) and just so muuch more. My good friend Lia from work used to be a scrapbooking "Goo Roo" and she has been giving me tubs of her stuff that she doesn't want or use anymore. Even a tub of scrapbooking magazines that I have all the time in the world to look at and I think I am going to take ideas from each book and try to recreate them myself. I love it. Chuck on the other hand thinks its just more clutter that we dont need. Well Bring On The Clutter!!! Here are some picks of my organizers that I got from Target and some brown little pull out drawers that a drug rep brought pens in to work and was throwing these away, I told her I wanted them to put some stuff in, I can put ribbon, brads, buttons, and even small stamps. I am taking the insides out and puting in Border paper in the insides, I have a picture of the before and after as well. I love this stuff!!!

No comments: