Friday, September 19, 2008

An Awsome Temple Experience




Back in August, Chuck and I decided to go on a date to the temple for our ward temple night. It was awsome! Just so peaceful and me and Chuck had never been closer to one another. Until... while we were in the Celestial Room at the temple, we felt an EARTHQUAKE. I have never seen the chandalere sway as much as it did and as I was holding Chucks hand I was about to rip his arm off as well. It was so scary. We also were there with the stake president whom has a close relationship with my husband. So Chuck made the comment that this is what happens when he and the stake president are in the temple together. President Hawkins overheard that and starting busting up laughing. It was so funny. But it was a great experience. If there was ever a major earthquake again the Temple was where I would want to be. I see it as an exemption.

No comments: