Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I love the beach!

Hello all!!! Here are some pics from our yearly trip to Sunset Beach. My families ward goes almost every year since I was in high school and when I heard that they were going this year I told them I was tagging along for the ride. So we brought our family. I finally got to do my most favorate thing in the world, BOOGIE BOARDING! I havnt gone forever, we went in Hawaii but oddly there were no good waves. But this was so much fun!!! I actually saw a bunch of Jelly Fish outside the water but once I was in and found one right next to me floating in the water. I freaked out but couldn't stay out, I just went down the beach and got in a different spot. It was so much fun. Sadly Chuck isnt a water person and told me that he was fine being there for the kids entertainment. I dont care! I had a blast. I love the beach. Well Enjoy the pics.

No comments: