Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Family Fun.com

Here's an Idea of the cake I want to make.
I have been looking on the internet for good ideas for my sons birthday (Its going to be Pirate Themed) and have discovered this website that I love. http://familyfun.go.com/

They have the cutest ideas and videos that really help. I definately reccomend looking at this for anything. So cute. Also if anyone is ever doing a Pirate them, or even a Princess theme, go to the Dollar Tree if you have one. They have everything from Goodie bags to masks, to decorations. I cant wait til Peyton's party. Chuck wants to get a Jumphouse but the only thing we could find was Noah's Ark with a huge Elephant hanging out so we may use it and tape a pirate patch over the eye of the elephany and stuff. ( I know that doesn't sound right to do that to the ark, but they didnt have anything else. ) Anyways have a good week.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a fun theme! I remember Tanner having a b-day party with this theme when we was like 10 and we made a treasure hunt at a park for all his friends to follow a map. It was great! ( i was a stow-a-way) hehe