Monday, October 20, 2008

Last Week

Auuhh, I am kinda glad that today is Monday, the start of a new week cause my last week was too busy for me. And now I feel that I can breath cause its back to normal. Last week started with;
Monday: Me and Chuck going to Target for the Birthday stuff for my sons party on Saturday
Tuesday: Baby shower for a friend in our ward.
Wednesday: Mutual
Thursday: Leadership meeting for Young Womens
Friday: (my one day off) Cleaning house
Saturday: Working at the Flu Clinic for Over Time from 7-12pm, and going home and getting ready for the party that started at 4pm.
Sunday: Church, I had to teach the Young Women lesson.

Now all I can think of is I can finally go home and see my kids without leaving them with my husband who had missed me also, cause when I came home from work, he had me watch the kids since he was home with them during the day. I am so tired of having stuff to do. Plus now I am coming down with a head cold and need a ton of rest. :)

No comments: