Friday, October 3, 2008

My latest projects

I made this to put up Christmas time. I'm sure you figured that out.
A thank you card I made. The inside said, Fall into the season of Thanksgiving.
These were something I made out of boardum.
A sign I made it has the date we were married and the saying on our favors,
On this day I married my friend, the one I laugh with, live for, dream of, Love.


Welcome

Friends
Auhh lately I have been telling you all how much I love the Dollar Tree well now you know why... these signs with the words, the Peace and Welcome and Friends, I got all those at the Dollar Tree. The board with the saying I got at Micheals for $4, along with the Christmas tree's on the peace sign for $0.29, and the fall frames were a $1. I am greatful for my mother in law for lending me her paints to do all of this with. I think for Christmas I am going to ask for my own so I will stop using her's. But thanks anyways.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You are on a crafty spree! Those projects all look great, and what great deals to get them! You can't beat that.

Yani said...

love your crafts. i need to take a break and visit you and learn from you. it was so fun to go camping now it is so cold . i LOVE THE PICS,,,