Saturday, May 3, 2008

Hawaii


Hey everyone, well our family just got back from beautiful Hawaii. We stayed on Ohau right across the street from the beach. It was perfect. I miss it already. Chuck and I were invited there by our Inlaws to celebrate his mom and dad's 30 wedding anniversary. We also went with Chuck's sisters Stephanie and Emily. It was great. We went to the Polenesian Center and I learned so much about all the different cultures and also visited the temple there as well. It was so nice to get away from the stress of the city and relax on the beach. I got a little tanned and burnt but it was all worth it. Now, I'm peeling and loosing my tan... I am so sad. I already miss it. When we went we didnt take our children but we had such great family to help us andwatch them while we were gone. Thanks a ton!!! It was great. We also went Parasailing and you will see picks of that and we also visited the memorial of the Arizona ship at Pearl Harbor. It was so cool to see a part of history and to hear the story as well. I didnt realize how much the men who fight for our country go through. Sheesh. Well hopefully I will be getting picks up from parasailing and more when I get my camera unloaded. Later.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the new blog!! I can't wait to see more pictures. Glad you loved Hawaii! I too, miss it a lot. Also to look up others blogs I just try to search for them but usually it is through others that I find them.

Jill said...

Hey Allison! It's Jill (Brooks). Jenn told me about your blog. Love it! Your kids are so cutie!! I'm so glad to hear you're doing well and hopefully we can keep in touch now!