Monday, May 5, 2008

Crazyness

Hello everyone! Well today I am off work and its been pretty boring around here. I am trying to keep my children occupied, so far... we made purses and tamberines out of paper plates and then they had to help clean up when we finished so they got to each help sweep. After that I tried just to get them to relax and watch some little einsteins and that was impossible. They kept screaming and taking toys from eachother. I was going insane. So I put them down for nap and now I finally have some peace. Auhh so nice!!!

2 comments:

Jill said...

I LIVE for naptime. It's two beautiful hours that I have all to myself! I like your craft idea! I'll have to try that with Jenna when she's a little bit older.

Unknown said...

Ladies, I love naptime too! haha Alli Peyton is such a little stud, oh so cute! Have a great day off.