Saturday, May 3, 2008

I finally have a blog!

Well thanks to my good friend Jenn Wheat, I can now make a blog for my family. My name is Allison Nelson (AKA Allison Vail), I am married to Chuck Nelson for our almost 4 years. We have two kids, Bailey (will be 3yr old girl in June), and Peyton (18 months boy). I work at Memorial Hospital in Modesto, Ca as an Admisistrative Assistant to the Hospitalist doctors. Chuck co-owns a pressure washing company with his dad. We just recently bought a house last year and have been fixing it up. I love our house. Chuck and his friend Doug just recently re-did our front yard for our kids. Now we have a white picked fence and the greenest grass on the block. I love our home. Well thats about all for now. Thanks.

1 comment:

Kristin Miller said...

Hey Alli!! It was so good to see you at Grams! I love you and your presents are so cute. Hopefully we can hang out again soon. Dang, now I kinda want a blog....okay, love you.