Friday, May 23, 2008

Phantom of the Opera!!!


For Chirstmas my inlaws bought me and Chuck tickets to the Phantom of the Opera, so to my suprise it was also the day before our 4 year wedding anniversary. It was so much fun, we left Wednesday night, had a tastey Prime Rib from Outback for dinner and went to our Penthouse hotel and got dressed up to go out and see the Opera. It was awesome. I loved it and to my suprise Chuck loved it too. Not as much as I did, I would sit there and sing along to the songs. (I know what a nerd huh???) But it was so beautiful and they did such a great job and the effects were awsome. You wander how they would make a stage be on water, well they made it happen and it looked like a boat was moving on water. I had so much fun.



Then the next day when we woke up and came home, we got to see our kids yet we were completely board out of our minds. I mopped the floor and cleaned a bit, but only cause I was procrastinating so much and it had to be done, but I was so tired and groggy. Me and Chuck wanted to do nothing, just sit around. And I think it made us feel even worse. This morning I woke up and when I came to work, I wished I had a bed so I could just cuddle up and fall back asleep, Chuck said that his back hurt and he had a headache. I dont know whats wrong with us. I just know I never want to do "nothing" again!!!

No comments: