Saturday, May 17, 2008

I did it!!!


I chopped my hair and I love it!!! No more swetting to death under a blow dryer for ever, nope now its just for about 5 minutes and poof its done!!! I am so happy. I was a little freaked out at first cause the hair dresser was 20 years old and had been doing hair for 2 years and it was her back up... but she did a great job and it was actually a missionary moment, she asked what church I went to cause I had told her that Chuck took our kids to a church camp out last night, so I told her that I was Mormon and she said that she was very intrested in different churches. She said that right now she attends to big valley but she really doesnt belong to any church. I told her that I was a convert and that I loved our church. But I really didnt say much, but I really wish I did. Well anyways, I'll talk to ya later ya'll!!!


Alli

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh I love short hair and I can't wait to see your picture. Way to be brave and just go for the change! :) I am tempted to go back short (the A-line was my fav. along with short and spunky) but I haven't had long hair since I was married and it is finally long again. :) So maybe your cut will inspire me too!