Thursday, May 15, 2008

My day at work.


Today at work started out great, I left my house in such a great mood knowing that I had cought myself up the day before. This morning went nice and slow, I even had an employee BBQ that served steak for lunch, I love steak. Then at around 2:00pm, it was as if the city of Modesto was being admitted to Memorial Hospital and no where else. So I had gotten phone call after phone call and was going out of my mind. The doctors were getting stressed and I was getting even more stressed. Finally after having to admit 21 patients to the Hospitalist, the clock hit 5:30pm, my day was over for work and my day just begun for my family. I am so glad to be home I am not exagerating. Not one bit!!! Hope your days was better than mine???

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Holy cow you had a busy afternoon! Isn't it is nice to leave work behind and go enjoy yourself at home. I love it, I can do whatever I need or want to without having homework or other job related items taking up my time at home.