Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Do you see why I love him...







Hi I'm Woody, Howdy Howdy Howdy... Auhh my Peyton... lately he has been such a crack up. I have made it a point to spend a lot of time with him cause if I dont... he gets into things he shouldn't and gets into a ton of trouble... like learning how to change the DVD player... he takes a toy chair from his sister's room and stands on it to get to our DVD player in my bedroom... BIG NO NO, he has also discovered that he likes to chew and play with any gum thats lying around (yes I said it... GUM!) He is sometimes what I would like to call a menace!!! But no matter what, there are times when he's a complete angel, like when he wants to show me something or for me to follow him somewhere he says "Show me, come show me..." as he grabs my hands and drags me with him. He also has discovered me tickling his belly and when he's tired he will come ley by me and pull up his shirt for me to tickle his round belly. He as always loved for me to rock him in his Great Grandma Moog's rocking chair that my mother in law had given me. I love that he likes me to read to him every night and to sing him a song. I love my little menace and hopefully, this is a phase that he's in when he gets into trouble.

No comments: