Tuesday, February 10, 2009

What I've done with my time lately...

Made with Love!
This one I painted the castle and the green grass, everything else is scrapbook stickers. Bailey loves it, I also had to mojpaj it so it hardened and all stayed on.
Here is Buzz Lightyear which was the easiest one to do cause all I did was put him on the moon. Yet its also Peyton's favorate.
Jesse and Woody was a little more harder, I had to watch the movie and pause it on a part that showed the Sheriffs Dept. But I love how it turned out.
This was my first one and I love it. I think it turned out great.


Lately I have searched through my creative side and found out that I am a bit artistic. Peyton's room was sports theme but we changed it to Cars theme. He had these pictures in his room on canvases that had a baseball, basketball, and football. I painted over them and drew a background and found some scrapbooking stickers of my kids favorate characters to put in there room. Here are my final results. I love them and my kids love them too, Peyton says goodnight to them with blowing them kisses every night before he goes to bed. And since I made them for Peytons room, Bailey got jealous so I made one for her too... princess themed. Enjoy!!!

2 comments:

Michaela said...

Wow, I'm impressed! What a cute idea! You have some talent! :)
Ok, so here's something weird... I always read blogs on Google Reader, and your posts ALWAYS have a link at the bottom of them (but only when they pull up on google reader. I've check your actual blog for the link and can't find it anywhere). So, this thing never happens with anyone else's posts on reader, so it's weird! the link is http://familiajensen.blogspot.com/ I finally checked it out, and I have no clue who they are and can't think of how you two would be linked together. Have any ideas? Weird huh?!

Unknown said...

you are totally artistic!! Those looks incredible!

Also along with Michaela I check with reader and the link is at the bottom. I know them and check their blog often but don't know how it is that they are linked to yours. How strange.