Monday, February 9, 2009

Job Follow Up


Well I finally got a job, but I wont start until mid March. Its kinda weird how it came together. A couple of weeks ago I got a call from a doctor that I has worked with before. He told me that there was a doctor that he knew that was starting his own Hospitalist Program in Stockton Ca. I thought it was very kind of him to think of me and I was so very greatful. So he gave me this doctors phone number and told me the best time to call him. I called him the following day and he said the best thing ever, "I was going to call you if you weren't going to call me." He had discussed what he was looking for in an assistant and I believe that I would be the best qualified for the job. After all I had expieriance. So I met with him last Thursday and we seemed to hit it off well and he said that he wanted me to find a Medical Billing workshop to help me with the job. The next day I looked up all I can for Medical Billing classes and workshops and the best I found and the most reasonable with the amount ($$$) and time was at Modesto Junior College. They had a three class series that had a deal for $210, and it only took two Saturdays to complete. When I signed up for the class, I had to be put on the waiting list for the 1st class. So I called to see if I would still get the good deal for the classes, first the woman on the phone said no, then she told me to hold for a second and tells me they had a meeting that morning and said that they were opening positions in the class so more people could sign up. I cant believe how too good to be truw this has been. I havnt found anything, yet a job finds me, I thought I wasnt going to be able to get into the class I wanted and then an opening occurs. I definately believe in miracles and this has been a huge one, also my husband had given me a priesthood blessing and I believe that it has blessed my life. I love having faith in the Lord to help me find whats best for me and my family.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What great blessings!! The Lord is so mindful of our needs and helps us in the simplest ways. I am happy for you to have found that job and gotten into your class.

Unknown said...

oh and thanks for the sleeping advice, Tyler is always put in his crib so hopefully that continues. :)