Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Our Disneyland trip

One of Peyton's favorate characters, Woody
Peyton in shock that he's able to drive.
Bailey bursting with joy that she was driving. It was more like, "I'm driving (crash), I'm driving (crash)"

Bailey and Peyton enjoying a Mickey Cookie.
Peyton with his mouth full of cookie.
Peyton also loves Bugs Life so when we went to California Adventure he was in shock when he saw Hopper from the movie.

Peyton missed out when we waited in line to see the princesses and he fell asleep.

Bailey couldn't wait to be able to be with the princesses.

I love this picture. The kids loved to see Mickey, Peyton didnt want to leave.

Minnie and Bailey and Peyton.
Riding Casey Jones Train. All Abourd!!!

I was looking through some pictures from our Disneyland trip that was back in December. Here are some pictures that I wanted to share with my friends and family.

No comments: