Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Emily and Anthony Barba


Here's the big family photo. Everyone looks beautiful.
Bailey and my first dance.
This is what happens when your child decides he wants to be part of the wedding party.
Here is Chuck's cousin's Sherry and Kimmy.

This is Chuck's Crazy Cousin Mike.
Bailey was supposed to be the flower girl but wound up napping instead. She loved her dress though.
Proud Mama and Papa, two good looking inlaws.
This is Chuck's side of the family... that explains it all... j/k My Nephew Max and Peyton in there black mobster suits.

The flower arrangements were gorgeuos!

And this was such a cute idea for the cake.



My sister in law Emily finally married to her soul mate and I am so happy for her cause she couldnt have found a better guy. We are so happy to have Anthony in our family. I wish them the best of luck. Here are not the best but some photos I took at the wedding. My camera was acting up on me so sorry.

No comments: