Monday, February 23, 2009

I was BORED!

Saturday evening I was so bored!!! I had some projects that I needed to start and it was the perfect time to get them done. My mom-in-law gave me this cute idea of making a sign with ribbon hanging to clip Bailey's bows and hair clips to. By the time I clipped them all on I realized I needed to make the ribbons longer cause I never realized how many bows she had. But I like how it came out. And she loves it too. This was a project I hadn't planned on making. I bought the flowers at the $1 Dollar store and needed to find vase for them. I went to Michaels and bought three taracotta potts and painted them and made them spell out Easter. I love how they turned out. And they were hecka easy to make.

1 comment:

ben and nat said...

alli,
Hey you are so crafty!! yeah lets get together, anytime is good for me.